Thursday, September 1, 2011

Joplin Ball Game

We went with my sister and her family to my nephews football game in Joplin Saturday night.  I asked my daughter to take pictures on her phone for me, and here they are.  It was a warm night.  I get so excited at ballgames.

Here they are before the game doing warm-ups or something.
It was a beautiful night.   It was on ESPN, so the game lasted longer than normal. 
I went a long time without eating, so my sugar got too low, but I survived.  My sister gave me some candy--thank goodness.

I don't remember the score, but my nephews team won; it was 40 something to 20 something, I think.

I brought my quilt to sit on, but next time I want to take a seat with back on it--that, and food!

It's been a long time since I've been to a high school ball game.  It was fun, and I'm old.

No comments:

Post a Comment