Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Orange Potluck Labor Day

For our Labor Day meal we had a potluck with our Missouri kids and grand kids.
Here's what I made:
Peach and pineapple cobbler with Ice Cream,



Sweet Potato Oven Fries, (I took the picture before I  baked them)

Chicken Enchiladas,

and BLT Salad.
Most of my food was orangish, and when Erin got here she brought Mac and Cheese, and made the comment that all our food was orange.  When Celeste and family got here Erin asked her if her food was orange too, and it was, kind of--Grandma's Spanish rice and cookies.  Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of their food when they got here.  It was all good, and I enjoyed it all, maybe a little too much. 


And lookie here--My new Bible Study for the Fall---I'm so excited. 
I picked my book up this morning---love it!
Fall is officially here for me; I have my Fall Bible Study, and the weather has cooled off.  I made it through the hard month of August; the heat has been stifling.  I know it's not Fall yet, but it's close, and I'm soooo ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment