Friday, September 23, 2011

Two Birds With One Stone

Two posts in one day; have I lost my mind?  I am in trouble.  With all that was going on yesterday, I forgot my Father-In-Law's birthday.  Yikes!  I have another busy day today, but will need to do something for him.   I'm so bad at remembering when I get real busy.  What to do?  Bake a cake?  No, I know: Best Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever.
Along with a card and some flowers for my MIL should help get us out of the dog house.



My sister, Alice is having a Dummy Rummy--Potluck tonight, so some of the cookies can be for that also--two birds with one stone.  Along with this....
Shepherds Pie--All I need to do is pop it it the oven to warm it up and melt the cheese.  Yeah, cooking's done.  Now I need to stick the cookies in the car, so I won't eat them.  I'm so bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment