Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Movin', Movin', Movin'

Keep them doggies movin', Apple cores. 
(I just felt a song comin' on---ya know, the song, Rawhide?) 
Just about halfway there, now.  Fifteen rows are halfway, and then fifteen more rows.
I'm almost done stitching row 14 on---Wahoo!  I'm not really enjoying this project as much as I thought I would, because of the curved piecing, but I will love it when it's time to quilt it.  I think I'm going to quilt it by machine, cause I need it to speed up a little bit...I need a finish.  I'm not sure how I want it quilted yet, maybe a diagonal S-curve across the blocks.


It's been pretty nice the last couple of days--upper 80's for the highs, but I think today it's going back up close to 100 degrees for a few days--Uck! 
I'm glad I don't live in Texas, they've really got it bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment