Thursday, June 30, 2011

FLOWERBED PROGRESS

Most of my back flowerbed is planted---YEA!  It will be a while before it looks very good though.
I planted my feathery Gem Marigolds, Pinks, Double Hollyhocks, and a Sweet Potato Vine that have been in pots waiting to be planted.  I also planted seeds of impatiens, zinnias, baby's breath, and cleome (spider flower).  I have the sprinkler going to water it--it is very dry here.

I have my table back---this is where all my plants were.  Now I just have herbs on the table.  Starting on the right and going counter clockwise I have flat leaf parsley, chives, rosemary, and thyme.  Behind the table growing in the ground I have tarragon---it is real tall.  I have mint--two kinds, chocolate, and peppermint, and some oregano in other places.  I think that's it for my herbs---oh, wait, NO, I have lemon basil here and there also.  It reseeds all over the place, and I love it. 
I love gardening.




No comments:

Post a Comment