Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Jobs

We gave our yew bushes that were way overgrown a much needed trimming.  It was a major trimming too.  We lopped off the top third of the the bushes.

Now we can see our windows and see out of our windows.  That was a major task.  I kept sitting down because my BP was getting too low 109/63--which is very low for me--I'm just not used to it that low.  It was either sit down or pass out.

So I let hubby do most of the work--and he didn't mind one bit.

Then we took the trimmings to the leaf dump.

He also trimmed the Ivy under the bushes with "The weed whacker,Vern".  That's one of my favorite lines from the movie Over The Hedge-----Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Here are the birdies yesterday-----

and today.  Looks like there are only two left in the nest.


I don't think I'm gonna let birds build a nest on my front porch ever again--It's just too messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment