Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bee Stings and Flowers

I had an extraordinary experience yesterday.  I was minding my own business, watering this......


when I was stung by this.......


then I beat the living daylights out of it with this......

and because I am extremely allergic to bee and wasp stings I took two of these.

The amazing thing is, I did not have an adverse reaction to the bee sting other than a little pain and a rapid heartbeat for a little bit.  I am wondering if the diatomaceous earth I am taking might have had something to do with it.  I do not know, but I thank God.  I usually have to go to either E.R. or Urgent Care because I start swelling, and swelling.  I had no swelling at all.  I love to garden--flowers mainly--and that attracts many stinging insects----the two just go together.

Last night when we were going to the ballgame, I asked my hubby to walk in front of me so I would not trip, and fall on something in the dark again--he can see better than I can.  He said follow me and you won't get hurt.  I told him I don't know, I get hurt just watering the plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment