Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lookie What Came In The Mail

I received one of my orders--Yea!!  This is a Canadian Hemlock which I received for ordering from this company.  I'll have to read up on these.  It was free with my order.

This is what I ordered--Evening Scented Stocks.  I just love this annual.  It gloriously scents up your yard in the evening.  The flowers aren't much to look at, but the smell is worth it.  These have to be ordered, because no one carries them locally.

Look what's coming up.  My Hollyhocks....
just a few, and.....

my thyme.  Wa-hoo!  The pic is a little fuzzy, but I had to get close 'cause they're so tiny.  I'm so excited about Spring this year, and my flower beds.
Now, I need to get the flower beds dug up before the April Showers start.

No comments:

Post a Comment