Monday, July 5, 2010

Green Bag and Rose Pin

 Momma's got a brand new bag.  Well, really it's not very new.  I made it earlier, but I didn't like it because it gaped open so I put a zipper in it today and I love it.
Now it looks like a bag is suppose to look.
WA-HOO!
I've been cleaning out my sewing room--sorry no pictures--it was bad.  Now that it's clean I spent the whole day in there sewing and mending things.  I just love it in there now.  I've been wanting to get this done for a while.
We had a nice fourth at our daughter Celeste and Jeff's house.  She fixed a real nice meal and we celebrated Gracie's 9th B-day, then we went to watch a fireworks display--eleven of us.
Here's my rose pin I made to wear on my jacket.  I didn't wear the jacket yesterday because it is too warm for that now, but I did wear it on my new-to-me denim jumper.  I got it from my sister Alice--She contributed it to the garage sale and I got it.  It's funny how a lot of us wanted each others things.

No comments:

Post a Comment