Thursday, June 17, 2010

MIL Quilt

 This is a quilt my MIL made---one of many.  They are all hand pieced and hand quilted.  This one is on our bed, and funny thing is, this pattern is really enjoyed these days. 
I know the picture isn't too good, but it's the best I have right now, because our desktop computer is dead-for-the-last-time, and that's the one I download my pictures on to blog with. So I'm making do with pictures I have on a USB port storage device. ( I think I got the terms correct--I just stick this thing in the hole and that's where I get my pictures--I'm not the most computer savy person, can you tell?)

Here is another picture of it.
If you strain your eyes, you can see the pinwheel block.

The picture below is a winter picture of what my hubby and I are doing in the evenings, except imagine all kinds of greenery and flowers and a pond in view--ain't this fun!  I hope to get a new computer soon, or my blog will just dry up.  Computer shopping is not my favorite thing in the world, but we have our daughter, Erin who is always willing to help us with that.  When we bought our desktop several years ago without her she said, "You got what?"  Our choice wasn't the best.  We won't make that mistake twice.
I'm hoping to have another computer by the next post. 

2 comments:

  1. That quilt is so pretty and old timey looking.

    What would we do without Erin, huh? We'd all be stuck in the 80's.
    ☺ Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that's for sure. I would for sure be stuck in the 80's without a computer or even knowing how to turn one one. I probably wouldn't even WANT to know how.

    ReplyDelete