Friday, July 13, 2012

Making Bags

All my Apple Cores are done!  I machine quilted them, then made this bag today; it's nice to have it finished.  It's a pretty good sized bag.  I wasn't sure what kind of handle I wanted on it, so I just went with this kind since I had some on hand.  I can always just change it if I don't like it.  I kind of wanted straps to fit on my shoulder, but it would have been a lot more work; I just took the easy way out.

I've also been making more hexies for my red bag.  Progress is slow since it's all handwork.
I might go with over the shoulder handles, but maybe not.
I tried to upload another picture, but blogger is being stupid again, so I won't.  It was a picture of the red bag I'm making.  I guess it will just be a mystery for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment