Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Apple Core Adventure


My Apple core Table Runner is finished except for the label.  I took 2 days to assemble the backing, layer, baste, machine quilt, and bind this quilt.  I finished the binding last night in bed just before midnight. It's my Americana Table  Runner.  I also have an Apple core Flag I finished earlier this year.  The last of my Apple core projects is a bag---it's ready to quilt, then I can make the bag.

I started this adventure on July 1st last year.
I posted about it here: apple core runner.

It's nice to have another UFO done. I can strike two UFOs off my list for June and now, the fourth of July.  By the way, Happy Fourth.  We have nice family plans for today which include making my MIL's potato salad, and BBQ burgers on my part, and of course fireworks.


No comments:

Post a Comment