Thursday, July 28, 2011

Momma's Got A Brand New Bag

I made a new bag.  (Red is so hard to photograph.)  It will be for my makeup, but I need to get a smaller mirror to fit inside.

It's quilted and lined.


Here's the other side.


And, the side view.  I took a bag pattern and added a gusset so it would hold more.  The color is bright red, but the flash washes it out.
My sister and I finished up our Bible Study this week.  It was the Kay Arthur book on Living Like You Belong To God.  In September our class will start a seven week Kay Arthur Precept Bible Study on the book of  Leviticus.  I think there will be lots of homework with that one.  I do enjoy the homework.  We are suppose to do part of the homework every day, but I get started and can't stop.  I usually do it all in one or two days.  It normally takes three to five hours for a week's homework with each lesson.  We get together as a group once a week to talk about our studies, then watch a video lesson that goes with it.  We always have snacks between the talking, and the video.  I love this class, and the studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment