Saturday, July 9, 2011

Garden Tour

I took a stroll through my garden this morning with my camera.  The phlox is beautiful.


The potted flowers are lovely too.



The elephant ears are huge.  I have never seen such large leaves on these before.  I think they do better in the ground than in pots like I have had them the last few years.  Of course, miracle grow helps a lot too.  I was afraid they couldn't compete with the tree roots, but I water them daily, so they are doing fine--more than fine.



We really enjoy setting outside in the evenings when it cools off--listening to the birds before they go to bed, then listening to the bugs chirp and whine.


This morning I noticed a spider web over the small pond.  If you click on the picture you can see it better.
Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment