Friday, January 14, 2011

Two Down, Two To Go

There are two borders done now, and the third is in the works.
I had to stand on the foot board of our bed to get this picture.  They are pretty long; I guess I could put them on the floor, but I like to put them where my MIL quilt is, although not much of it shows. 

I have to do laundry today--Wa-hoo!  I actually enjoy laundry when I don't have a lot else going on.  Hand work goes great with this.  I also need to go to the gym.  Erin and I have been doing this for a week now---I need it.  It helps my BP to not get so high... somewhat that is.  I hope to see improvement  after a little time at this--I'm hoping in a month to six weeks, maybe.  Diet is also something I'm working on.  I gotta tell you, it's hard!  Saying no to myself is work.  It used to be easier, but it ain't now!


No comments:

Post a Comment