Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 UFO Challenge

Here's my list of unfinished projects:

1. Hexagon Quilt
2. Baby Star Quilt
3.Green Rail Fence Quilt
4. Heart Quilt
5. Farmer' Daughter Quilt
6. Checkerboard Table Quilt
7. High School Nine-patch Quilt
8. Sister's Quilt-(Not even cut-out yet) 
9. MIL's unfinished Quilt
10. Pink Pinwheel Quilt
11.Patriotic Sampler Quilt
12. Friendship Bag/White Blouse

I have entered Judy's Challenge to finish these projects.  She's already drawn the number 6 to work on that's why I put the Table Quilt on #6.  I want to finish it first.  Little Bit of cheating- I know.
It's a new year, 2011, and I hope to finish these, or at least make some progress on them. 

Number 11 is a biggie--hand pieced and hand quilted.  The individual blocks are already pieced, but not joined together.  I have two more block's to quilt before joining them together.  I think I started this project back in the 1980's.  It will be a king sized quilt with 16-20" blocks with  sashing strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment