Friday, January 7, 2011

Checkerberry Bliss

I've picked up working on my #6 UFO for January.  It's all handwork so far, so it's moving rather slowly.
The next things I applique are flowers, leaves, and berries.  First I have to iron freezer paper cut outs to the back of them then glue the edges over to prepare them for appliqueing down.  I have four borders to hand stitch, then the rest will go fast with machine piecing, and then machine quilting.  This quilt I will be using for a table cloth--cant wait.

Last night here was our dinner.  Yummo!
Grilled chicken from KFC, then I made fauxtatoes (with steamed cauliflower and cream cheese--very satisfying for someone who can't have many carbs--me), gravy, and pepper strips.  Hubby also had some lo-fat Braum's frozen yogurt--I'm jealous.  I recently bought this gravy boat for $4.99---I have always wanted one, and now I have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment