Saturday, January 29, 2011

Having Fun Now

                 
Tonight I made another pressure cooker recipe, and it has possibilities.  It's called
Mexican Chicken Tacos.

Here's the meat mixture after cooking it in the pressure cooker.  It would be great in Chicken Enchiladas too.
Here's the recipe.  You can click on the picture if you're interested.
I hope you can read my handwriting.
I didn't make the salsa, I just opened a jar of it.  I'm a cheater, I know, especially when it comes to cooking.


Now for the FUN!  I've started a new handwork project, because I'm not happy unless I'm doing some handwork.  I still have my quilt I need to work on, but this calls my name, and I can do it when I'm tired of the other.  I had to trace the pattern onto the tea towel after I ironed a ten inch square of freezer paper to the back to stabilize the towel while I was tracing it.  I have a light box, but it was sure nice out today--sunny and 65 degrees (can't beat that in January), and we had the doors and windows open, so I traced it on the patio door with it slightly open--Wonderful Clean Air.
I just used an ordinary pencil for this, and it worked fine.
Now, I'm having fun again. Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment