Friday, April 2, 2010

Grace's Quilt

Grace is our fifth grandchild-(Celeste's #2).
I had to leave one picture in color so you could see she is our "red head".  Our one and only.
Grace enjoys being indoors a little more than her sister, Madison.  She is lots of fun and just full of sunshine.
When I taught the girls how to embroider, she seemed to enjoy it a lot.  She is good at hanging in there on her projects, too.  I love her expressiveness when she is telling about events.  She's a sweetie, too--I just LOVE all my grandkids--can you tell?  They are precious to me.
Here is the quilt I made for her.

I think I named it "Cotton Candy".  I kind of lose track of some of these details. 
I will change it if that's wrong.
Here's a close-up.

She loves pink.  The curves were a challenge-curves aren't my favorite type of piecing, but I love how it looks when I'm done.  This quilt is more contemporary than my other quilts.

This picture was taken a couple of years ago, but I love it.  Sweet Gracie.

2 comments: