Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Wonderful Day.

More Lady Bugs finished-- these two were for my sisters, Alice, and Donna.  We had a sister lunch the other day, so I gave them each bug with a small sewing kit inside.


These two were for two of my daughters--Celeste and Erin.

Today, we had a nice meal here with our Missouri kids and Grand kids.  I put a roast on and discovered a little later that I didn't push start on my oven, so we had KFC chicken, Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Deviled Eggs, Veggie tray, Rolls, Baked Beans, and two nice desserts.  Guess what we're having for supper?   You guessed it--Roast.
Our SIL Jeff playing ball with two of their kids.


It was such a nice day.  We sat out in the back yard after lunch and munched on desserts.
Madison here, and Celeste.  Celeste and her girls have been sewing alot.  They wore some of the  clothes they made today.

Erin made some spectacular cupcakes and Celeste and her girls brought some wonderful pretzel candies.
Mac, Erin's dog decided to test little Sophie's cupcake.  Sophie told him he was a naughty dog.
It was such a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment