Monday, April 2, 2012

Eyeballs Added

Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy---Ha-ha!   I just felt  song comin' on.
I've got five little lady bugs made.  We made a little trip to KC yesterday to help our daughter deliver her old car to our grand daughter.  It was still in real good shape and we are glad that worked out for them both. I worked on a couple of these little bugs on the trip.
Sophie, our two year old grand daughter saw my face book page with a picture of two of these without the button eyes, and made the comment that I pulled their eyesballs out.  I almost forgot to add the eyes.  Thank you Sophie!

Many times with a new pattern, I have fun dressing them up a bit.  I twisted my own cording, then added some beading to the ends of the joined pull cords.

Oh, look, they're having a little meeting.

Some good news about my ankles--I worked out today.  I just did the recumbent bike for 20 minutes, because that's all my doc would allow.  The most amazing thing happened after that---I can walk a little better.  My FIL had informed me I was walking like an old woman---(some information I could do without).  I'm so excited about the improvement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment