Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Blooms

Warning!  Picture overload ahead......
Chives, Rose, and Clematis---I took these pics this afternoon.

Here are the same flowers.... pics I took this morning.
Clematis.
Sweet Rocket.

Pink Roses.

Alas, all is not perfect.  If my ankles will allow me I need to tidy up this bed.
Speaking of ankles, The Dr. is allowing me to exercise on the Elliptical machine now.  I did four and a half minutes this morning after doing twenty minutes on the bike---Yea!  Baby Steps for me.  I still can't go down stairs with ease.  I look pretty special when I'm doing it---one foot at a time, and sideways.
Look, my hollyhock will bloom before the nasty Japanese beetles invade.  Good thing some of last year's gardening work is paying off still---with bad ankles I'm pretty limited.

A collage of this morning pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment