Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started out real nice for me.  We went to church, and then we went to our youngest daughter, Erin's house where she had a nice family meal planned.  Shish-kabobs, salad, and our middle daughter, Celeste, and Madison, our granddaughter' Cake. 

Madison decorated it--didn't she do a nice job?
 We had just put our kabobs on the grill when I noticed something wasn't right. So I took my blood pressure. It had skyrocketed.  Although the meal was delicious, I didn''t eat much. Life is what happens when you're making other plans. 


So I called the Dr. and did as she said....

.......And here's where I wound up.  Mother's Day was just all about me, but not exactly what I had in mind.  As it turns out I had to go back on one of my BP meds, cause the new one wasn't doing the job.
Whew!  What a day.  Just call me the party pooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment