Monday, December 13, 2010

Quilt Going to Niece

I'm making a label for this quilt I made for my niece and her baby.
It got down to 6 degrees last night--Brrr!
  My sister is traveling soon to see her daughter, and I'm sending this quilt with her for my niece and her baby.  So a label is in order---I'm kinda of bad about not labeling my quilts.  It's a must-do though.  I love this quilt and the colors, and I must name the quilt.  Maybe something about blue skies and daisies.

It's suppose to get up to 24 degrees today, so most of the snow will melt in the sunshine.  I hope it snows again soon.  Maybe without the deep freeze though.


7 comments:

  1. I love the quilt and the colors too. It is wonderful. I am bad about labels too :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, cheery quilt! I love the colors!

    Bari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the blue and yellow quilt. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably too late for a quilt name but how about blue skies and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty baby quilt...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute quilt - so bright and cheery! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh, I like this it is a darling quilt, very cheery!

    ReplyDelete