Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Parties

Well, we've been to two Christmas Parties in as many days.
.  Yesterday we went to my nephew, Rick's home.  Guess who forgot their camera?  Mmwa.  I do that a lot.  I asked my sister Alice to send me a picture.
This is Me, Alice, and Donna, sisters three.  Our fourth sister, Paula is with the Lord, and it was at her son's home.  It was potluck, and I made a spinach salad with oranges, pomegranate seeds, pecans.  I made a vinaigrette with orange juice, zest, and honey to go with it.  The other dish I made was little baked tortilla cups with a filling of chicken salad, and a topping of sour cream that was sprinkled with green onions, and bacon crumbles.  I wish I had gotten pictures of them.  The dessert table was off limits for me, but let me tell you it was to die for.  We played Dirty Santa with our white elephant gifts.  FUN.  Paula's and Donna's grand babies galore were there.  It was nice to get together with family.

This morning our Sunday School Class had a party.  It was breakfast buffet.  It was fun too.   After we came home, our little pet house guests were taken back home. 

Tonight we watched a Blu-ray Movie.  It was a really good picture.  I'm impressed with the detail on the Blu-ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment