Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Time

O, What A Beautiful Mornin',

O, What A Beautiful Day.
I love the colors of Fall.  I just couldn't stop taking pictures of  the trees here this morning.

Same trees, just a little bit later in the morn.  Gorgeous.

Last night we had Fifties Night at church for our pastor's anniversary.
Ain't we sumthin'?
Erin and I had a little fun with it.  Of course, we couldn't eat out after church with those socks on.
Sewing up the last hole in my Hexie quilt, and now I can start on the edges--Wa-hoo.
My grandson and I are on a special diet for health reasons.  Actually, My daughters whole family is on the same diet. 
Here's what we had for supper tonight. 
Not bad, eh?
I love chicken legs done in the Green Egg. My hubby cooks them till the skins are crispy-Yum!  Coleslaw, tomatoes, and spinach, are good also.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Hope you had a great day.. Pics look great.. My fav is the fish tank and trees through window.. Of course the picture u are in and also the plate ;-)

    ReplyDelete