Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happenings

 
I have started a new study--Judges.  It's a slightly depressing book because of Israel's disobedience and idolatry, but to learn how to drive out your enemies (disobedience), it's a great book. 
 

 
 
On another subject, our garage door opener finally gave up the ghost.  It's been acting up for a while, and we got our money's worth out of it, because we've had it a very long time.  Hubby picked up a new one, and he's installing it now.

 
 
 
It has a new feature our old one didn't that I'm gonna like.  You can lock it down (turn it off).  Pretty nice.
 
 
ANKLE UPDATE:  I went to the doctor today about my ankles, because I'm not making a lot of progress--at least to my liking.  Sunday, when we got to church, my ankle (the broken one) was hurting so badly that I had a hard time walking.  After eating lo-carb for a whole day my ankles improved.  The doc took x-rays again, and it is getting close to being healed, but he thinks I need physical therapy, so I start that tomorrow.  Stronger ankles here I come.  He assured me I wasn't going to be crippled the rest of my life.  Yea!
 

3 comments:

  1. Did you consider picking the #1 Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of searching for bitcoin faucets?
    Triple your claiming speed with this amazing BTC FAUCET ROTATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you need from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can press claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete