Friday, June 29, 2012

Weeding Needed

I worked in the yard this week, and my ankles (all braced and wrapped) allowed me to.  It was good to be able to do this.  I have missed it so.  This rock bed was covered in a growth of weeds and a few flowers.  It took me two mornings to finish.


The pic below was after one morning's work--I had made a path.

Then I tackled the back yard.  I'm still not finished with it.  I just work in the mornings because we're having temps in the 100's.  It looks terrible, and my hubby says it needs my touch--that's a nice way of saying "get back to work!"--ha-ha.
My ankles still need more improvement, because I walked only 10 minutes on the treadmill yesterday (at 2 mph, for crying out loud), and my ankles bothered me last night.  It's been 3 months since I injured them--wow---how long is it going to take?  At least I can pull weeds, and ride the recumbent bike without hurting them.  Patience is my lesson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment