Friday, May 25, 2012

Quilting The "Bliss"


I'm working on one of my UFO projects--Checkerberry Bliss.  I'm hand quilting it---eeeeeek----that may take a while.  The way I figure it, I'll start quilting the center area, and see how that goes, then when I get to the fancy borders, I may just keep hand quilting, or I may want to machine quilt them.

Right now I'm enjoying the process, so I'm not going to worry about it.


Sooooo........I'm back to bending needles again.  Wa-hoo!


Below is the pic I was going to add to the last post--this one took 2 1/2 minutes to upload, which is better, but still too long.  I'm not sure, but I think they've been messing with Blogger again--I know the image upload window is different, and it's worse.  Sheeeeh!
Anyway this is the other end of my sewing goodie basket--odds and ends.  It doesn't look as organized as I'd like, but that will come.  At least I have most of my gadgets together in one place now.  Needles, chalk markers, quilting gloves, pin cushions, bobbins, etc....I know they're all in there somewhere.
It really is nice to have it altogether in one place now.

1 comment:

  1. The bent needles picture made me smile. My partner always laughs at me for how many needles I go through - it was such a treat to be able to point at your photo and crow "See!?! It's NOT just me!"

    Thank you for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete