Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Handwork and Loss

Well, I made another bug.  I did the handwork on this one over at my sister, Alice's house. 
This picture was taken before I did the beading work on the ends of the pull cords, and adding the button eyes.

Here is a pic after adding them.  I made the cording from twisting embroidery floss.

You can see a close-up of the beads here.
I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!  (How cool is this close-up!?)

 

I've been helping my sister, Alice, while she is recovering from back surgery.
She is also going through the difficult time of losing her husband who passed away recently--pray for her.  Dale will be greatly missed. He leaves not only his wife of 25 years, but 8 children, many grandchildren, and great grandchildren.  They need prayers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment