Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Times Two

 
 
Although I'm having a hard time thinking, I will try to post.  My hubby is working on our dryer with a lot of noisy vacuuming going on.  I hope he can fix it--it's terribly squeaky when I'm using it.  I think he's frustrated with it right now though. 
We had two thanksgivings, one at our house, and one at our daughter's house two day's later.  (Okay, I need to loose weight right now!)

I had a terrible experience after I sat down to eat with our guest on Thursday---when I got up I could barely walk, because my buns were freaking out.  Apparently I hurt them helping my hubby hang the two medicine cabinets in the bathroom the night before.  The next day, Friday, I was in hollering pain when I tried to walk.  By Saturday I could walk if I held onto my buns--what a predicament.  My daughter, whose house we were going to for our second Thanksgiving, has had the same thing happen to her.  It was still a little special on my part, but we had a great time.
Here are her beautiful tables.  The kids made beautiful place card holders, and I made a lovely collage picture, but I lost it somehow on my computer (aren't computers wonderful at times), and I'm not going to make it again.



It was also one of our grand daughters' birthday--isn't she lovely?  She's such a sweetie. 
By the way--The food was excellent--both times, and I'm very thankful that I can walk again.


No comments:

Post a Comment