Friday, February 3, 2012

Winter Colds--Blech!

Our daughter made me some detergent.  She got the recipe off of pinterest.  I am waiting to use it until all my other box is used up.  I plan to clean up my Laundry room to make it all pretty.



On another note, it's been three and a half years since I've had a head cold---I have one now, and here's what my sick station looks like:
I am using a hot water bottle to keep the chills at bay, along with a quilt.  I have been running a low grade fever for three days.  I've gone through one large box of tissues, a lot of hot tea, water, and I'm keeping coconut oil on my lips and nose to keep them soft and not irritated.



My hubby made me breakfast this morning--Ain't he sweet?  Erin gave us a mold for cooking eggs, or pancakes.  How cute is that?!
So far I have not needed to take anything for my fever.  I believe a low grade fever helps kill the virus.  God designed our bodies to heal themselves, if we don't intervene too much.  In the meantime I feel pretty yucky.

I'm ready for winter to be over, but we still have about 6 weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment