Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Dinner

 
We had a very merry Christmas!
 
 
 
We enjoyed Turkey and Dressing, Green beans, Cranberry sauce, (you like the nice carving I did on the Turkey Breast?)
 
 
Sweet Potato Soufflé, Mashed Potatoes, and Gravy,
 
Deviled Eggs, Rolls, Carrots and Celery,
 
Candy Cane Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, M&M Cookies,
 
Buckeyes, Chocolate Pie, Eggnog Pie, Pecan Pies, Pumpkin Pies, and Pretzel Candy.
We also enjoyed a dessert our future son-in-law made (not shown).  It was an Oreo-Peppermint Ice Cream-Hot Fudge dish.  Yum-O!
I think that was it.  Waddle-waddle, me-O-my-O!
We had a great time with our family and watched two movies afterward. 
 
Hubby is taking down our out side lights now, because it's suppose to get cold tomorrow.
I think Christmas is over for this year.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment