Saturday, January 25, 2014

B-day Fun

 
 
The kids pitched a party for me---with lotsa good food.
 
We had Tacos with our choice of meat--regular beef or Beef tongue.  I went with the tongue--interesting and it tasted a little like roast only milder flavored.
The Trifle was really good too.
 
I made some more tea towels.
I finished these today along with 4 loads of laundry and 4 days worth of my Bible Study, as well as cooking--always cooking.
 
We finished the Bible Study in the middle, Amos, before Thanksgiving, and now we are on lesson three of  Hosea (on the left).  In a couple of weeks we will be starting on the one on the right, Micah, Nahum, and Habakkuk.  These are very good.  I get started on a lesson and can't stop until I've done several days lessons.  Love them!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment