Friday, August 30, 2013

Bag Sewing

 
 
I've been making bags...there are two made and I have two more cut out.
 
They both were something I saw on pinterest.  I drew up the pattern from looking at them on the computer.  I drew up another pattern of the pencil bag making it a little shorter and fatter, but I already had the long skinny one cut out so I went with it.  I'm glad I did because it is just right for my colored pencils I use in my Bible Study.
We started our Fall study of Isaiah part two a week ago.  Part two seems to be totally different than part one.  Part one has 39 chapters to study, just like the number of old testament books, and deals with old testament things mostly.  Part two has 27 chapters to study, like the number of books in the new testament and it deals with a lot of new testament things.  The law...and Grace.  Refreshing and hope filled good news. 


No comments:

Post a Comment